Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I always see girls carrying big, HUGE bags! Everything they might need in a day is there: inside the bag. But how many of those things do they really use during the day?
Some years ago I was one of them.
I used to convince myself that I might need this or that… saying things like:
I might need a pen, so I should have one in my bag!
I might need my iPad. I better carry it with me.
I might need a Band-Aid, let’s take the whole package!
I had a big bag full of things i might need. But at the end of the day my back always hurt and I came back home exhausted. This is the reason why I decided to carry only those things with me I really needed. The bare essential.
So, what’s in my bag? Watch the video to find out! (Or scroll down to read…)
In my bag there usually is:
- my purse – I have all my loyalty cards in my phone, so i don’t have to carry all of them in my purse. My purse is now way smaller and contains only cash, debit card, driving licence (that I can use as ID in Italy), transport ticket, organ donor card.
- sunglasses (after my eye laser surgery I make sure to have them with me, in case there’s too much sun)
- a (small) book – I like to read, but I don’t want to carry big books. I replaced them with an e-book reader or audiobooks on my phone.
- my phone also works as my calendar and notebook, I can listen to music, watch videos, take pictures and do so many other things!
- hand cream
- and if I’m on my period, I usually have my menstrual cup and wet wipes.
If I don’t have something with me, I can buy it whenever I need it. There’s no use to carry things you might need twice a year!
What’s in your bag? Let me know in the comment!