Next Thursday, the 16th of February, I’ll be going to London for the 4th time in my life. There’s still so much to see, so here’s my little bucket list for this trip:
- Sky Garden: I booked my visit in advance, as otherwise you can’t access it. It has been on my bucket list for a while now and finally I have the chance to see it!
- Eat potatoes at HipChips. I love potatoes. It’s one of my favorite foods! I can’t miss it.
- See the still working gas street lights, which I’ve learned about just a few weeks ago. Just in time…
- Cross the wall of the Platform 9 3/4 (again, and again…). It’s never too much. Who knows, maybe once I’ll get on the Hogwarts Express!
- See the Heatherwick’s Rolling Bridge. Another thing I have learned about in the last weeks. I’m curious!
- See Neal’s Yard. I always saw nice pictures of it, but I always forgot to go there. I have a really bad memory!
- Walk around the Kyoto Garden in Holland Park. I wanted to do that last time I was in London but when I arrived near there, on my last day, it became dark super quickly, so I couldn’t see it.
- See the Shree Swaminarayan Mandir.
- Buy a book at Word on the Water, the bookshop on the Regent’s Canal.
- Of course I’ll also plan to have FUN with two of my best friends!
This is my short list of things to see this time in London. But you’ll have to wait a little to discover if I’ll manage to see them all.
Do you have some advice on things to do or see that are more off the beaten path? Good places where I could eat something yummy? What are your favorite places in London? Let me know in the comments. Thank you!